Monday 27 June 2011

Between Autobots & Decepticons

Which 1 you preferred??
Hehehe… I am a HUGE fan of this movie. From the director Micheal Bay and the executive producer Steven Spielberg. The extraordinary things come out from the extraordinary people!! This is it. !! I’ve repeated to watch the earlier two sequels. NO DOUBT babe.!! Transformers 1 & Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen.  Well… well… As a WAG (wife & girlfriend) of Sam Witwicky(Shia LaBeouf)  à ancient origins of the Transformers ß. I’ve to give a support for MY BOY… hahaha..  Splash Water on me please!!!  
It’s seems like a magic show when a Peterbilt 379 Truck (Optimus Prime_a leader of Autobot), Chevrolet Camaro(Bumblebee),  and etc. transform to the HEROIC Autobot! Naaaa…. It’s all a fiction guys.  But it sooooo…. LOVEY DOVEY..!! Thus, the SPECTACULAR ACTION & EFFECT is the main point why I heart this movie. (1 WORD; AMAZE)!!
As u known, the 3rd sequel _ Transformers 3: Dark of The Moon will be coming soon within 2 days more!! Is the Deception will be more wicked and more ruthless to destroy the world??? No worries.. Sam and his Autobots gonna Rock & Rolling Down that Evil…!! They should man.!! They was…!!! Wanna know what happen then??? Hurmmmm….  I don’t even know Joe..! So, lets enjoice this comeback fantastic blockbuster movie….    
 –THE END-
Written by: Ain Witwicky…
LHS: Decepticon RHS: Autobot

My current PC's wallpaper @ office.. ehehh..!!



My current BF.. lalalala...


No comments:

Post a Comment